1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't res my dead White Wyrm?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by DHMagicMan_1, Sep 18, 2008.

1. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

His ghost has followed me to my home, outside my home, Luna Stables and now outside the town... every time I try to use bandages on him it says "Applying Bandages" then "Target cannot be ressurrected at that location"

Can anyone tell me where my poor dead pet CAN be Res'd?
  2. Delakar

Delakar Guest

Is he somehow stuck in flight mode while dead? Try telling him to follow, guard, stay, something to get him to change his stance, then try to rez again.
  3. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

Did you try logging out and back in?
  4. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 16, 2008
    That's a wierd one. Usually I've just gotten that message and moved a few tiles to get the pet to be res-able. Try re-logging, then try saying "petname stop" and watch to see if he drops down onto ground level as he starts to amble. Then try to res him again.

If you still can't get him resurrected, ask another tamer to try and see what message they get.

Then if you're still stuck, call a GM because it sounds like your WW is bugged. It may think it's still in a dodgy location or something.

5. cucujanu

cucujanu Guest

u need a open area around u for ressing dragons. it happens a lot to me too.