1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't seem to find the ridgeback spawns.

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Ethereal_Corpse, May 12, 2009.

1. I used the guide on here but still can't find the ridgeback spawns. I just got my 2nd tamer to 110 taming and want to max it out to 120.
  2. GreywolfUK

GreywolfUK Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Apr 11, 2003
    The Ridgeback spawn in Ilsh just slightly to the south of the entrance to gargoyle city, if you go a little more to the west and south, and through the mountains, you will find the savage spawn
  3. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 25, 2001
    Take the ilsh compassion gate, go west and a little south into a dark cave entrance, this will pop you out just south of the ridgebacks. they spawn along side the mountain to the north next to some water pools. Watch out for paragon dire wolves (lead the dire wolf spawn away towards the savages).
  4. thx found that spawn. Was there another place where you had to wear savage paint so the riders did not attack you?

it's been so long thats why i don't rem where they spawn been so long since i been there

thx again