1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Important Information About This Forum
    Questions posted in this forum are 'moderated' and only viewable by Stratics Admins and Mythic Developers. They will be be set public only when an answer to the question has been provided.
  3. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cant use Guild and Reward title together anymore???

Discussion in 'Ask The Devs' started by BigEv, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I mean i like the new option to choose our titles but i hate that you all took away the ability to have my guild title and reward title used at the same time. Will you all take a look at this and give that option back please? I and many others have spent a long time turning in items to get our reward titles and now hate to have to choose between a reward title and a guild title. It should be like of old to have the ability to have both on there. Any response is appreciated thx.

2. BTeng_Mythic

BTeng_Mythic UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran

Noted. We're still evaluating all the feedback related to the titles customization feature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.