1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

cant vendor stuff

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by GREAT LAKES, Jul 9, 2014.

1. GREAT LAKES

GREAT LAKES Journeyman

I cant vendor item bless deeds I collected myself and other stuff I have bought within the last 2 months is there a way to fix this issue?????

2. Blue Fly

Blue Fly Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Some items became un-vendorable after transferring from shard to shard, which is a known issue. I am unaware of why recently acquired items would have this issue other than that.
    Mesanna has fixed items in the past. She can tell if its legit or not. I would recommend keeping the non-vendorable items you feel are legit easily accessible, and keep an eye our for Mesanna. When you see her, ask if she can check the authenticity.

3. GREAT LAKES

GREAT LAKES Journeyman

ok so theres no way to put it in a bag spin backwards 27 times jump off your horse into a dragons mouth and they are fixed?

Skunk likes this.
  4. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

like everything else, could email mesanna. supposedly the gms sometimes fix it, but it has to have been a recent transfer or recent occurrence. when i paged about some rares that became non-vendorable after transfering to and from a raresfest they told me to shove it : (

ya its pretty messed up tho that this bad bug even exists.