1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Can't Verify Account to Log In

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by dereck, Feb 24, 2009.

1. dereck

dereck Guest

I keep hanging at the Verifying Account screen when trying to log in.

After a while I get this message:

There is some problem communicating with Origin. Please restart Ultima Online and try again.

I was on earlier without any problems and now after multiple attempts can't get on.

Can someone help?

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

The login server is currently down - probably related to that maintenance on the game servers several hours ago.

3. dereck

dereck Guest

Thanks.

Any idea when it may be back up?

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

not yet - usually, if they're not too busy trying to fix the issue, they'll put up an ETA.

That's not happened yet. And, about a half-hour ago, some of us were able to log in - but only in about a 2-3 minute period, and if we logged out, we couldn't get back in.

So apparently the issue is still ongoing, and we caught them bringing it up for a test, before figuring out whatever they were trying to fix was still broken.