1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Cant we all just be friends?

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Ooguk [Cove], Apr 29, 2009.

1. Ooguk [Cove]

Ooguk [Cove] Guest

You know I was thinking, I am rather new to Stratics and I already notice it is filled with hatred towards other UO Players. So I will start a thread where everyone Sends out a *Hug* To Someone, Friend or Foe. I Will Start it off by sending Gau a *Hug* :D
  2. Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 9, 2008
  3. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 23, 2008
    I'll just hug myself since I don't want to catch the swine flu from anyone. :eek:

I was thinking of starting a similar thread, however, after reading the tale of an online gamer who went and murdered another, stabbing him something like 86 times. So just be careful you don't pk a psycho!
  4. Destiny<3

Destiny<3 Guest

I'll send Dimitri a hug, *hugs*
  5. Velvathos

Velvathos Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    I will give all the ladies hugs, but please, one at a time so I can cop a feel. :D
  6. Emil Ispep

Emil Ispep Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 23, 2006
    *hugs Dessy back*
  7. Vandetta

Vandetta Guest

I have been sending hugs for a long time...
    Bubbles is a big fan of this thread...

8. mutau

mutau Guest

Sending hugs to all the feline friends out there!
  9. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

baron, all this fighting inspired me to build the thunderdome! Its going to be awesome!

Ill extend an olive branch here:

Id like it if you would be a part of 'the goon squad' and help provide security. (see the thunderdome thread)
  10. if/when(lol) I re activate, can I be a GS (goon squad) as well PULEEEESE
  11. Ooguk [Cove]

Ooguk [Cove] Guest

WTF Ballian this is the hug thread, and I didnt see you hug any one!!!
  12. umm, I hug, Tori, because too many ppl hate her and I think she needs a hug
  13. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

yeah, being a good squad member is serious task.. i wish the squad to be unbiased.. meaning, youll be working with players you normally are trying to kill..

namely, i want baron, a GOOD mage, a good running shot archer, and perhaps a dreadmare tamer on the squad. people trying to stealth around to watch the fight without paying the door, get ganked..
    sneaking in, ganked...
    being obnoxious/interfering with the fights, ganked..
    trying to gank audience members, ganked..

etc. you get the idea.

so baron, would you be down? though i hate you, and i do, I can't for the life of me, think of a better security officer. *hugs*
  14. Ooguk [Cove]

Ooguk [Cove] Guest

Yeah im down. Will I get to pk griefers?
  15. Vandetta

Vandetta Guest

*senses a fun challenge for stealthers*

16. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

yeah, you'll probably end up killing alot of people..

namely, M has made it clear they do not wish to participate. i.e. theyll probably try to sabotage it.. so.... thats all you b-boy..
  17. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Guest

:danceb:Hugs now lets Battle:D