1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Caps

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by [JD], Mar 31, 2010.

1. [JD]

[JD] Guest

I know the cap on +Dex items is 25...

What is the CAP for:

+Stamina:
    +Mana:
    +Hit Points: (25?)

Thanks

2. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

There is no cap on stamina or mana increase. Hit point increase is capped at 25.

I don't think there is a max stat increase as long as the total does not exceed 150. For instance you could have 120 dex and wear the following:

- Mace & Shield Glasses (5 Dex)
    - Jackal's collar (15 Dex)
    - Crimson Cincture (5 Dex)
    - Imbued bracelet (5 Dex)

So that would be 30 dex increase that brought you exactly to 150 dex.

-OBSIDIAN-

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

One thing you can do, before the next publish sets in, is Imbue the Gloves of the Pugilist (which come with +8 DEX) with an additional +8 Stamina Increase, giving you an item that gives a total of +16 Stamina (8 from the Dex, 8 from the Stamina).

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

already did this and dyamoes helm ;-) running 190+ stamina and 10ssi built in

5. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

I'm trying to bulid a suit around Daiymos with +8 stam. What does the rest of your suit look like?

6. [JD]

[JD] Guest

Nice idea Basara, can the +10 Wrestling be changed to something else in that same skill group?

Group 4: Provo, Taming, Tactics, Spirit Speak, Wrestling

With 8 dex/sta, Tactics would probably be ideal...

When is that patch slated for release, I gotta get moving on crap like this. I'm on Sonoma if anyone wants to help me with a daiymo helm and pug gloves :)

7. [JD]

[JD] Guest

I had a friend test replacing +10 Wrestling with +10 Tactics on the pug gloves last night adn it does not work, fyi. Too bad.