1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Captain on the loose

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Yadd of Legends, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Yadd of Legends

Yadd of Legends Certifiable
    Campaign Supporter

May 18, 2012
    I thought the captains under Blackthorn's Castle weren't supposed to be able to pass the force field. I noticed today the doors were off as I approached the field, allowing me to get in easier, which was nice. Then a sampire kept following me through the force field, through the doorways, almost all the way to the golden elementals. Is this something new?
    #1 Yadd of Legends, Dec 20, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2013
  2. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

Aug 10, 2010
    I found one two days ago outside my house in the compassion plains....
    Arrgh and Yadd of Legends like this.
  3. Felonious Monk

Stratics Veteran

Jul 8, 2006
    Ya I posted a few days ago I found a bone demon and a mace captain in a mining cave at west end of Covetous. Talk about breaching the time/space continuum.
    This anomaly was temporal. These findings are new. Gosh! what will happen next!
  4. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

Nov 4, 2012
    An army of space/time traveling Minax Captains invading Britannia...hmm... could be a new event ;)
    MalagAste likes this.