1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Carbon Copy

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kat, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

How ultra trammie of you to hit your faction recall rune during a battle... which I might add, you were losing. LOL That was just priceless! One would think one of "the shards best PvPer's" would stay and fight, but I guess that title no longer applies. :next:

*Big hugs*

-Kat

2. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

hi kat,
    That was hugi you were trying so hard to kill. Let us recall the battle, it was hugi vs 3 tnt. Did hugi die, how many tnt were tamers? Hugi kills one, gets dismounted and has 4 pets on him. umm what would you have done.
    If you would like to 1 on1 just holla I will show you the door so fast it would be like you never came in.

3. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I think about all you can show any of us is how to be a trammie! :p

4. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

5. Pathagiris

Pathagiris Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

says, the leader of the guild that organized the no loot server wars. . .

6. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Actually that was us : )

To be honest though....the only rule was no tamers.. just light looting meaning no dry loots just applied to us. In the end everyone was just having fun and said screw it...let the dead get rezzed and come back to fight more

When Siege is slow you go to any lengths to just have some fun fights hehe

7. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

Kael, I was part of the 4 guys that you faught tonight. Would you call me a trammy??? I was playing a non-hiding, **** talking mage, that did not die, something TNT knows nothing about. Tnt\Kat wouldnt even war the few people in 420 who made a different guild becuase they were too scared of dieing. No matter if you created it or they did they show their true colors at every turn.
    PS Kat I am still waitin for my 1 on1 you stud.
    Keep on hiding that is what you and your guild are good at..............

8. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

**** talking mage? Fits you perfectly, but you're right... you didn't die because you recalled like a scared, pathetic little rabbit. What an awesome PvPer! Way to go stud!

Wrong. You showed your true color. I'd say it's yellow.

You're the one who recalled out with a faction rune in the middle of a battle... to hide. The jokes on you bubba! Game over. You lose. Try growing a pair. :next:

9. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

Yeah you are correct Kat, i am the scared pathetic rabbit as you would say. I refuse to fight 3 people 2 tamers and a ninja while being dismounted.
    How come your guild average for hiding is 80!!!!! What the hell is that about, you dare call out my pvp skill why dont you look at your own first cupcake.
    Also you telling me to grow a pair you guys wont come outta the house unless you out number people. Like I keep telling you go back to what you are good at hiding.

10. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master

RTLFC:

Usually I don't comment on these things but I find it curious that all Kat keeps saying is that Hugi recalled out, but isn't disputing the fact that he was fighting 1v3, killed 1, got dismounted and was up against pets so decided to recall.

Seems like he dropped 1 in a 1v3, then decided to bug out once the odds became too overwhelming after he was dismounted.

Still sounds like a good PvP'r to me, being a good PvP'r is knowing when the odds just aren't in your favor at all (sounds like 1v3 he stuck around for, 1v2 + pets + dismount = time to bail). Sticking around just to dirtnap is plain stupid, I never understood why people think you should do so.

11. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

what is a facton recall?

12. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

one time use rune that ports you to your respective faction stronghold.

13. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Because that's all she has. Pity her.

14. Orbi

Orbi Guest

so kat i can only say about recall ists realy skill!! when you Know the right moment to go :wall:
    ps buy recallruns:D:D

15. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Hugi, please do me a favor and come to the next fight night!

Plenty of 1v1 and believe it or not...some 420 died.

And the only thing that was said was good fight or rematch!

I will be there and hope to see you!

All good fun!!

16. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

One step closer to a tram shard...

17. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Self-res and faction recall runes have no business on siege imo; you can all resume your flame fest now.

P.S.

Why do have such a mad on for Kat T'Charlie? Just curious.

18. Black magick

Black magick Guest

I think he's just calling out her attempt at being an attention *****... and a utter failure at UO as well.

19. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I see my internet stalker of 4 years has arrived, as usual! No SURPRISE there! lol :coco:

And Herra - I agree with you that it is smart to run when outnumbered rather than stand there and die, lose gear, etc, but when anyone else does it, according to KoC, they suck at teh PvP and are afraid to fight. Yet somehow, when they do it, its okay and considered "the smart thing to do". lol Right. Lets just forget the fact that faction recall runes were not intended for this purpose and such instances are exactly why we do not have recall/sacred journet on Siege in the first place. It was a very cowardace and trammie thing to do. Just pointing that out.

Black Magic - Utter failure at UO describes you perfectly. Have you created any successful guilds, run successful events or done anything beyond talking out of your ass on Stratics? I didn't think so. Get back under your rock and eat worms. Your opinion of me or anyone else means nothing. lol:loser:

20. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Have you?

21. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Well Kat, I also dont normally comment on these types of things either. But you have been challenged? Are you going to answer? Perhaps at Fight Night?

22. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Of course I will. He knows, we all know he can whoop my butt all over the place, but my ego isn't such that I won't duel, take a death or exploit a faction recall rune to escape dying. :lick:

23. Rykus

Rykus Guest

I'm not commenting about anyone in particular in this thread, but I do find it interesting how acceptable behavior/tactics is often determined by the tactics used by a person's associates.

Just a thought.. :)

24. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Good stuff, hopefully I can make this fight night. The new baby takes all my time on the weekends, since im away all week right now.

25. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

Kat- I will fight anyone anytime, notice I put anyONE. I usually refuse to fight tamers. As far as you lumping me in with my guild that is your choice. But the simple truth is I dont come here and beat my chest. As you can tell by my low post count. I either post about my vendor or answer someone from my fan club. Also I love how you call me a coward and a trammy, meanwhile you run a guild with an average of 80 hiding. You want to talk about being cowards, the fact that more than 3/4ths of your guild has gm hiding is "trammy."

Tibs - There are many things that dont belong on this shard steath tamers come to my mind when i think of things that dont belong here. Hell stealth it of itself is way overpowered, we should have passive detect. This is the hard shard right??

Mook- with the schedule i work and the 6 month old my time on uo is very limited. I also wouldnt doubt that members of 420 died, some are mediocre pvpers, most are great but some are mediocre.

26. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Indeed, I have done all of the above. The question is have you? XD

27. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

All that matters is what you've done here and so far, all you've done on this shard is talk trash on the forums. As for whether or not I run a successful guild, you know the answer to that, otherwise, you and the others wouldn't be full of so much hate towards us. :thumbsup:

28. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

oh god... really?

lol

29. Black magick

Black magick Guest

In what alternate reality is calling you out hate toward your guild? Really, I couldn't care less about your guild. If I should ever spend enough time on SP to get some runic gear, they will just be a massacre waiting to happen, so again... Makes no difference to me what tag is run.

30. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

LOL If nothing else, you're good for a laugh. Thanks!

31. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Now thats trammie. Get your facts straight befor you insert your foot into mouth. ;) lol

32. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

Here are some facts for you that are certianly "trammy"

Your guild

77% have gm hiding
    60% have gm or better ninja
    38% have gm or better taming

WOW you dare call someone a "trammy" when all you do is farm silver. I guess you dont need facts to call someone out, you just do it without any thought of your current situation. Really you girls need to let this thread die before I beat it over you head any longer.

33. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Deflect the issue all you like, Hugi, but facts are facts. Hiding, stealth, ninga are legit skills. Using a faction rune to recall away from a losing battle is a pathetic, cowardly move and was not the intended purpose for those runes.

Just own up to it... or are you too much of a coward? I'll let you decide.

34. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

Are you on the dev team Kat? Who are you to say that the faction runes werent created for such a thing? My point which you fail to see or becuase you dont want to see is that the faction runes are as legit as hiding stealth ninjas on this shard. Smoking bombin outta trouble is the same as using that recall rune. Hell smoke bombs are even more over powered. I didnt attack anyone, you ladies tried to gank me and failed.
    Also I admitted to using the recall rune they are part of the game in atleast 2 different posts in this thread, so i am not sure why you think i havent "owned up to it"

Kat to get back to my original idea which is that smoke bombs are = to if not more over powered than these recall runes. You cant use these runes if you are flagged, but you can smoke bomb and just stealth away. See that wasnt intended either, becuase all other shards have passive detect on them. So you would run the risk of being revealed on this shard thier is no such thing. Hence by you calling me a coward and such for using this rune you are infact calling your entire guild out.

Case closed

35. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

So you believe these faction runes were designed for a faction player to escape a losing battle? They are not tied in any way to your template like smoke bombs are to ninjitsu and invisability is to magery. The only thing that rune was tied to the other night was cowardace. I guess you're the only leetboy on siege with that skill! :loser:

36. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

Kat... you and the majority of your guild are cowards. You employ any cheap tactic you can (while pancakes about them) and yet still fail at pvp.

So why the hell are you still posting in this stupid ass thread you made is beyond me.

37. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Draxous, she's a professional troll. Your best bet is to put her on ignore as I have had to do.

38. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83FyOsNYHDo

39. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

Ahh I am glad you finally admitted this, now we can move on. Now hurry up and go back to hiding under that rock.

40. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Quote all of it if you're going to quote me. Cowardace was a key part of that and I see you conveniently left that out. Coward indeed!

41. Dirkdiggler

Dirkdiggler Guest

42. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

LOL thats how its always been Kat, since hugi first played this shard he didnt give one bit about legit fights, its only when he gets beat or fighting outnumber that suddenly he seems to give a **** about whats "fair" and whats not. Kat just give it up, cheaters are gonna be cheaters and waffles are gonna be waffles and hugi is gonna be a hugi. You can post on the forum but its only gonna feed his ego since his ENTIRE LIFE REVOLVES AROUND UO and this forum.

**** im suprised you got him to stop talking in 3rd person for a post! that right there is proof that you've been whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooping his ass in game so just be happy with that.

43. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I just can't even bring my self to even reply to you anymore after all these years... I feel sorry for you :coco:

44. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

45. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

All I can say is, this thread sucks!

That is all.

46. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I went all the way to the bottom for that...I expected more!

47. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

those recall faction runes should not work when you are flagged.

48. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

The do not work if you are flagged. But since he was not flagged he was able to use the rune.

49. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

after browsing this very long thread...my conclusion is: TNT failed and now Kat is upset that he used a recall rune. *passes Kat a box of kleenex*

50. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

I have no need to buy anything off of your vendor. I will just take it from you. Btw thanks for the 17.000 silver last night. Funny you talk about cheaters and such, yet you were farming afk last night in blighted when i killed you. Like I have said before i have no need to cheat, and anyone ever guilded with me will vouche for that. You and poor excuses as to why you suck at pvp, you suck at pvp not becuase someone else cheats you suck simply becuase your fat sausage fingers cant hit the keys fast enough.