1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Care to venture a guess?

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Bo Riddler, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Bo Riddler

Bo Riddler Guest

The thread on the IF airstrip got me thinking about another WoW mystery. It has been a long while since I have played on the Alliance side of the fence, but I remember a shimmering gate inside Stormwind.

Has anyone ever heard of what that could be for? It has always been there, at least as far as i remember back to ummm, Nov, 05.

Care to venture a guess?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I was told it was for an old instance
  3. RayneStorm

RayneStorm Guest

Not a clue. I saw a video once that someone had somehow got behind the gates, but the instance enterance was inactive...could run through it, but nothing would happen.

Rumors have it, it was put in place back in Beta for player housing...or an instance named "Stormwind Vault" where crazy mages and deamons are kept.
  4. DJTyrant

DJTyrant Guest