1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Carpentry affect on boat repair (less boards used)

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by AngelOz, Jun 5, 2011.

1. AngelOz

AngelOz Guest

So i understand that having carpentry on your chr when repairing a boat means you use less resources... I assume boards, and tailoring uses less cloth. Cloth i am not concerned with... Cheap and easy to buy, boards are a different matter.....

I seem to use about 2k boards without carpentry to fully repair my boat from heavy damage.

Does anyone happen to know how much "less" resource use would be if I had carpentry? Would be a great addition to the FAQ is there were some scale... Eg 50 carpentry yeilds xx% less boards used, GM yields xx% less boards used.

Anyway, if anyone happens to have this info, it would be great!

i might just add carpentry to my fisherman and see how it goes... Just the thought of more skill training though.... *shudders*

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    ABout half if you got GM carpentry and Tailoring on the repairing character. I gave a rune to my crafter. They do the repairs for my fisherman/Pirate.