1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Carpentry and enhancing

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by gmcbroom, Aug 28, 2009.

1. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

Okay here goes. I know that people can use runic saws to make weapons with outstanding mods on them. but how about just enhancing exceptional weapons? ie... i make a bokuto and its exception using a regular wood. Then I take heartwood and enhance that weapon can good mods come from that or are runics really the only way to get great mods on stuff? I apologize if its been asked before but I can't seem to find it using search. I figured since heartwood can put decent random mods it would still work just not quite as good as the runic saw.
  2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    If you're going to do that, just craft out of heartwood to begin with, instead of enhancing.