1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Carpet Colour Question

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Risso, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Is it possible to use the EC/Pinco's to find out how a carpet was dyed? I've completely forgotten how I did mine :(

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

With Pinco's you can get the color ID of anything so yes you can find out what color you dyed anything. It's under the other tab in the actions menu.

Risso likes this.
  3. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Will it say what I need to select on dye tub to recreate the colour as well?

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Pinco has the dye tups pretty well labbled to the colors shouldn't be too hard.

5. Angel of Sonoma

Angel of Sonoma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

note there are different carpet styles and the color differs when you dye it. even if you select the same hue on the dye tub, you may end up with mismatched shades if you are using mixed carpet pieces.

Irulia Darkaith likes this.
  6. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Babbling Loonie

Hey I'm not the only one that has done this lol. Just dye every carpet in the area over again ;)

Zynia likes this.