1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Carpet Tiles

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Nez, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Nez

Nez Guest

[/FONT]Okay, I just found out you can't place any items on the new carpet tiles (I think you get them in the Abyss, not positive). I love the carpet tiles but think it would be nice to be able to place and lock down items on them. Does anyone know if this will be fixed?

2. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

ive hadnet had any real problem placing a item on a carpet tile, u can always place the item first raise it with a decore tool then place the carpet then lower the item onto the carpet, unles your talking about placing deeded items on carpets but with that i pretty much just place around the items and dont put any directly under it

3. Ally Oop

Ally Oop Guest

I put a piece of ice on the floor the carpet tile on top and a peeled banana on top of that. Oops slipped on the banana.

4. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

wow, i love that!

5. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

you can also do a tile in a crate, then place what you want to be above the tile on the crate, axe the crate, then double click the tile, and lock down the item