1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Casa's final resting place ?

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Snakeman, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Anyone know where that is by chance... Just had a couple of players ask me in game & I had no clue.

2. Lady Mana

Lady Mana Guest

He's still at Castle Blackthorn right now, in the courtyard. Heh, maybe he'll be like Malabelle and they won't move him anywhere at all.

3. Snakeman

That's where I thought he was to, & what I told Thump. He said he isn't there now. I'll have to go check & see

** Yip, he's still there face down, butt up. Must be someones Rye is making the eyes a lil off

4. Thumper from

Thumper from Guest

Ok Ok it may have been the rye but...... i didnt think of lookin in trammel for the poor lad. I'm ashamed of the way we are treating the body of are king!!. The flies are gettin pretty bad around his poor body. Should he not b put to rest??

5. Spellbound

Spellbound Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Methinks burning his corpse to be rid of flies is a good idea. How about smoldering an effigy of a traitor in place of his less than royal carcass?

6. Deb

Deb Guest

What is even funnier is the way he died. I heard he fell off the step
    and died. What a klutz. Glad he is not king anymore.

7. MorganaLeFey

MorganaLeFey Guest

Just throw some plain old lye on his arse and it'll take care of him. He'll be but a memory in a few months. Tops.

8. Snakeman

Ya ol' lye works wonders for $^!+, & would get rid of the odor at least too.
    I think the Rye idea works well too :pint:

9. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

actually, in my eyes the cowardly ex king should get atombstone set up in hythloth, down in the balron area, much like gerald tuggins got agrave marked in despise,I was told that tuggins was awell liked game master who happen to pass now he has apermanent memorial in despise on the upper level across from ogrelord isle, best I know tram side, with the coon spawn never checked fel side

10. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

could always ram a pole into his #$& and use him as the new flag holder??

11. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

:pint:
    I say let him rot on the battle field as we do with all traitors of the Realm. Even if that battle field is a set of stairs. Let him just fade away.

*Tips his glass to Lord British and buys another round for everyone and the Old Give and Take Pub*:pint: