1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Casca's Demise: The Mystery SOLVED.

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by elf_biscuit, Sep 14, 2009.

1. elf_biscuit

elf_biscuit Guest

After a long night spent recreating and analysing the scene of the murder of my beloved Cassiepoo Muffinpants- I mean, ah, Lord Casca - I have finally pinpointed the exact cause of death.

Some say it was Dawn. But I know that this is a lie. I know the truth.

The artist's impression of the scene that I drew up is too large to be properly posted, and as such I will request that you visit it here: http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/2084/howcascareallydied.jpg

*weeps helplessly* Oh, it is too cruel, too cruel!
  2. Nh'bdy

Nh'bdy Guest

....you nearly made me quit my shard just to say I played with the lulziest person I'd seen in a few days.

I have no prize for you, walk in victory, sir or madame, you truly are a gentlemen and scholar.
  3. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

I see a trend here.
    Coming from another shard to say that's the funniest thing I've seen on these forums in a long time.
  4. Yalp

Yalp Guest

OMG! Priceless and well well done!
  5. Zyron

Zyron Guest

The most awesome thing I've ever seen in this forum. Bravo..

my chars name is barty!!