1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

CASH!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Elmer Fudd, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Could I please get my tailsman back?
    I activated my crafter and its the best one I have....

Thanks

2. Goron

Goron Guest

k0c falling apart?
    I notice Cash is running with Gujek now.

3. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Yes Goron one member of KoC is running with someone else he's been friendly with for ages. Oh and did you see the rain by the cloud today? THE SKY IS FALLING TOO.

Get a ****ing hobby tool box.

4. Goron

Goron Guest

calm down buddy, its ok. I'll step out so you don't hurt yourself.

5. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Sweet. Make personal attacks and then bow out so it looks like you're the good guy. Do you even play this game, or better yet, in the multiple years you played this shard did anyone ever mutter the words

"Goron is a contender."

"Good PvPer"

etc?

Game. Set. Match. Ask Mono for some lessons on tact and PvP skills.

6. archite666

archite666 Guest

indeed, koc certainly didnt fall apart.

And for the record, KOC is still the best guild iv been in on siege, aside from my own of course. :)

Seriously though, I havent seen much tnt lately, thats who im concerned about.

7. Goron

Goron Guest

excuse me?
    You were the only one that made a personal attack. So, yes, I am bowing out because this goes even further to show I am 'the good guy'.
    Read my post, read your post... All I did was ask a question, and you responded with the personal attack. Try making another personal attack towards me! Call me names! Attack my standing on the shard! That will prove you right that I made the personal attack:coco:

And, just an FYI, I've been playing for less than 2 years.

8. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I'm dont know for sure......I guess I'm reading something wrong or Speedy is just so damn smart. How do you get what Goron said as a personal attack?

9. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I guess UO is more of a 'lifestyle' for you, as opposed to hobby?

I'll have to check, my brother just got promoted to First Sargeant in the Marine Corp, I'll have to see if he had 'l337 PvP Skillz' if he would have gotten Sargeant Major. Since we all know PvP skillz and being a contender matter oh so much because after all, it is a game.

Or maybe I should just say "Get some ****ing perspective tool box."

10. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Ill have to quote Norman Swartcoff on this one....lol

"Going to war without France (or Cash) is like going deer hunting without your accordion"

Its like TnT loosing you also....you understand right?

Nothing against you two personally. Both of you guys are probably real cool IRL.

Fudd

11. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

lol:)

12. archite666

archite666 Guest

humph, well this is where i say something smart ass, but yeah I dont think KOC will be at a huge disadvantage without me.

13. Goron

Goron Guest

as a stand alone event your losing cash, or losing me alone is just like you humorously describe
    "Going to war without France (or Cash) is like going deer hunting without your accordion"
    but, when you mix in the fact that apparently Speedy has given up on siege, Coyote Jack left for LOW, some left for WoW, etc. all while you have not recruited a single new person (that I am aware of).... it build up to a 'falling apart' statement...
    Sure, TnT has lost A LOT of people in the last several months. WoW took a bunch, 99% of LOW left from TnT, etc... but, we have also gained some numbers in the last several months.

Thats all I'm getting at. Not trying to fight- just sayin'...

The last couple of days has changed my perspective though, as I've seen more k0c on recently than I had before- so maybe I'm way off base.

Oh, and the fact that speedy got so defensive over the matter only build more suspicion:) but we all understand speedy is a bit of a hot head- he doesn't represent your guild as a whole.

14. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Don't be so modest.....You know the truth. KOC will fail without YOU.

15. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

We don't recruit just anyone that has a pulse. In order to be a member of KOC you must show some true skill to get an invite from us.

16. archite666

archite666 Guest

And there you have it folks! Kage finally admits that I have skill! Whelp my UO day is complete.....scratching " Pwn the pvp crowd" off of my uo-list-of things-to-do....whats next.... Hm "get Bid D to become GM of a roleplay guild" ....ehhhh....Alright lets do it. :)

17. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Kage.....now this is a funny statement. I just put magery back on my char and I'm sure I can beat 3/4 of KOC mage vs mage. Yes.....I don't disagree....you guys have good guild, but....you have some pathetic PVPers in KOC too. Just like Elmo said....its not all about skills, its all about BFF and Elmo has stated your his number 1 BFF. I guess he's got you on his #1 speed dial.

18. archite666

archite666 Guest

Seriously, its true you generally have to prove yourself in one if not multiple guilds before you get an invite.

19. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

hehe.....I told ya....You the MAN.

20. archite666

archite666 Guest

*grabs mono by the cheek* oh you sooo kooot! No I will not join your guild! gosh stop asking mono your embarrassing yourself, have some respect, stop begging me. I don't care if you would trade me for neo, i'm worth two neos at least bub. Awwww! Don't get sad, maybe i'll let some of your members join my pvp school, but only if your a good boy!

Ok a little **** but still funny.

Wow they blank out ****? Really? how about homosexual?

Lol they blank out **** but they dont blank out the extended version?

21. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

I think this guy is tugging on the truth again!!

Sure he could beat like 3/4 of them (2 out of 10 times...)...lol

This guy isnt even in the top 15 of the best mages on the shard....Hes always been a legend in his own mind...but hey, he did spend alot of time Guilded with Goodguy....
    I havent played a mage for two years and if I got a better connection and like two weeks of practice I could hang with you as a mage...Your averge at best.

Cash...my statement was geared more toward you were never on enough to fight...what good is somoene who isnt on...

22. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Coyote Jack is in LOW now? Wow, awesome fact checking there...

23. archite666

archite666 Guest

relax elmer i dont take anything seriously, dont worry about my feelings, just act like that one time we were both drunk in vegas, take what you came for and never call me again :(

24. Goron

Goron Guest

ooops, i meant Toucan Sam. My bad- sorry.