1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

cast success chance

Discussion in 'UHall' started by frostbolt, Jan 31, 2010.

1. frostbolt

frostbolt Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

is there a formula for the cast success chance of skills such as chivalry and necromancy on stratics somewhere i can only find one for magery.

2. frostbolt

Stratics Veteran

uh yea that doesnt tell me the cast success chance just the minimum skill required to cast i need to know the minimum skill needed to cast a spell at 100 % no fizzle

3. Yeah sorry I did a delete there after rereading your post. If I am not mistaken,if you have 45 chiv skill and cast enemy of one,you'll have a 0.2% chance to cast it. For each tenth of a point above what it requires to cast a spell,you add 0.2 to the success chance. EX: 45 skill 0.2% chance to cast....45.1=0.4% ect ect

4. frostbolt

Stratics Veteran

z i wish there were an actual calculator for this lol..
    anyway er how much chiv would i need to cast enemy of one at 100 %
    and how much do i need for divine fury

sorry but my math isnt that great..

5. Ok I found this in the warriors forum. This should answer the skill question you have.

6. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Chivalry has a focus of 50. So take the minimum skill to cast, add 50 and you get the skill level to cast 100%.

EoO is 95
    Holy Light is 105
    Noble Sac is 115

7. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There is also an approved app in the Stratics tools and downloads section called UO Magic Tool (right side near bottom) that tells you, among other things what skill level you need to cast a spell 100%. Does necro chiv and magery. may be another skill but didn't look close.