1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Castanet error

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by imported_herk1287, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It is back, i just got it, I cant patch now ;((((((((

2. herk1287,

When specifically?
    I had this resolved at 5:30 PM ish PST.

Lee

3. NetEng says this is resolved and systems are running as expected.

Lee

4. Guest

Guest Guest

5. Hi Lee ... I am having the Castanet error too ..Its 10:00 PM eastern time ..I tried to patch over from TC3 to BF and got the error and cant patch back to either now ..I have windows Vista ...And I log on thru my Ealand icon ...:)

6. michele1968

michele1968 Guest

I am also getting the castanet error. Its 10:50pm eastern and I have windows xp. sign on the normal way by clicking The sims online. it verifies then says a 168 byte update required to continue, but then it doesnt update. The error I get is Castanet_error_unexpected_EOF.

7. Me too, on Laptop desktop was not patched

8. All,

This is a service problem with the updater. I am going to repsond in the thread titled 11/19/2007 (RESOLVED 5:38 PM PST)5:20 PM PST Update Service interuption

Lee

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.