1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Casting Focus Question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ACB1961, Jun 28, 2010.

1. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I don't know a thing about casting focus. I've read about it, but I've played uo a long time & never known anything with a 12-17% max to be all that helpful.

Would someone that uses it give me some insight? Is it really helpful, sorta helpful, or a bad thing to include when making suits of armor?

I made a guy a suit today with Protector of Battle Mage, Arcane Crown and Tangle and it was sort of interesting to me. What do you guys think about it?

2. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I'm not so sure about it myself other than what is stated over at UOGuide:
    http://www.uoguide.com/Casting_Focus

"Casting Focus is an item property found on certain armor. It provides a chance to resist any interruptions while casting spells. It has a cumulative cap of 12%[1]. Inscription also grants a 5% bonus in addition and can exceed the item cap."

3. chuckoatl

chuckoatl Guest

Its quite helpful I must say. I have both the garg suit, 11% focus, and the human suit, 10% focus. It goes off alot more than you would ever think. It probably wouldn't be all that hot for PvM, but PvP its a god send.

Rather funny when it goes off in a 1v1. Kid hit me with 2-3 weakens during a spell plague...... still went off, he died shortly there after :p

4. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

tyvm for the info.

Mysticism rocks