1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

    In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

    Dismiss Notice

Casting Focus with Parry

Discussion in 'UO Developer Feed' started by Bleak, Oct 16, 2015.

  1. Bleak

    Bleak UO Software Engineer
    VIP Stratics Veteran

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2010
    Messages:
    370
    Likes Received:
    723
    The GM Scribe bonus is still 5%. CF plus Bard Mastery Caps at 12%. As stated about total cap is 17%. The damage thresholds for CF are the following: Player damage above 28 interrupts and monster damage above 33 interrupts.