1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Castle Blackthorn

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DVDA, Aug 20, 2009.

1. DVDA

DVDA Guest

Why is it locked? I remember players use to be able to access it...

I noticed there is a Fire Field Scroll locked down in Lord Blackthorn's castle steps, is that a reference to the Beta incident where someone killed Lord British with a Fire Field Scroll?

Also why cant we get near Lord British's thorn anymore, there is an invisible wall..

2. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Yea that one's old... quite a few years now i'm thinking.

Fire field scroll is probably just a shard specific thing.

3. DVDA

DVDA Guest

P.S. Ment Throne lol

4. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I remember casting the 'unlock' spell on one of the doors and it opened no problem. It's been a while though.

5. Merik

Merik Guest

Uhh shoot forget what they were called. Anywho they put up an invis barrier for when events were going on. That way the people speaking from the throne could be seen without being spammed over like this

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They just never took it back down. Hello its UO were talking about here. When do they ever clean up things from old events? heheh

*Hides from the team*

6. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

7. Artemyth

Artemyth Guest

I dunno why there's a scroll there either. The barrier has been up for years, tho. And I remember using unlock to get into Blackthorn's castle, too...

8. Brynthe

Brynthe Guest

I don't know about other shards, but on LS, Lord Casca has supposedly taken up residence in Blackthorn's Castle. Its likely he doesnt want people snooping about his home. I haven't noticed a fire field scroll.. but it could be that the scroll is supposedly evidence that he set Dawn's house on fire.

As for the invisible wall in Castle British, that's been there for as long as I can remember. I believe it can be turned on and off at will by the EMs/GMs. It's left up in the event they do something in the throne room and don't want to have to remove all the players from the area before the event starts. It hasn't been "cleaned up" because its likely that it will be needed again before the whole ongoing scenario is over, so there's no reason to take it down, only to have to remember to put it back up again.

9. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

tp to the balcony and open the right hand door and you are in atleast on ls

10. DVDA

DVDA Guest