1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Castle Customization

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Elphlin, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Elphlin

Elphlin Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hi there,

Can anyone please tell me if it is possible to customize a castle (i.e. change some of the inside walls) or is a castle standardized and all you can do is decorate the inside of the castle with items? The reason I ask is when I attempt to customize the castle from the house sign menu, the customize options are greyed out.

Any help or advice you could provide would be appreciated.

Thanks.

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

There is currently no house customization for classic homes. You can pretty much just decorate the inside. The ladders (from heritage tokens) are really useful for getting up to the roof to decorate, as are the new vet reward teleport tiles (I'm sure). :)

3. Elphlin

Elphlin Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Good morning,

Thanks for the quick reply. If you cannot customize the castle, how would you place the tiles for teleportation?

Thanks. :)

4. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The teleport tiles is a 12 year vet reward. So unless your account is 12 years old, you have to buy them from a player that can get them.
    I have seen them go from 15 to 60 million for a set on the Europa shard.

5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

You can customize... in your dreams... (and mine and just about everyone else here...)

The house teleport tiles are not a part of the housing menu and are given as tiles that you can place.

6. Elphlin

Elphlin Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the information. So this means that the regular teleportation tiles that we can use in houses to teleport between floors are not available in castles and we can only use the 12 year teleport tiles?

Thanks.

7. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Correct... the normal tiles to go between floors are only on the customization menu.