1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Castle For Sale Ice Tram

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by RPHeaven, Jan 13, 2009.

1. RPHeaven

RPHeaven Guest

I am selling a Castle as the title states. It is located near the Cave on Ice Isle to the North, if any want to venture out to see it the sign says for sale. I play on GL and am moving everything over there. I have brokered MOA(Majestic Oaks Auctions) a widely trusted and recognized group to handle the deal. I have decided to see how an Auction on here would fair so I will be starting the Bidding at 250mil with 1mil increments for the bids. If you have any questions feel free to PM though only posted bids will be accepted to keep it fair. Thanks and Good Luck to all.

Ps Orcs do occasionally spawn outside , I dont want anyone taken by surprise.

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ps Orcs do occasionally spawn outside , I dont want anyone taken by surprise.

lol pesty orcs

3. RPHeaven

RPHeaven Guest

lol sure enough, by themselves they are no threat but they will return in greater numbers lol

4. irux

irux Rares Fest Host | GL Jan 2010
    Stratics Veteran

ill toss ya a bit at 250 mil havent seen any up yet