1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Castle for sale

Discussion in 'UO Oceania Trade' started by Guest, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Artic island Castle has been there since 2000 lower west side looking for 60 mill nothing less
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes but a castle is a castle if you lucky enough to score one or even place one its great but with gold the way it is at present 60mil is nothing especially now arties have drop like a brick from prices like 40mil etc
    The Castle here is ideal for any Guilds in the area to form a little area and the only reason I will sell is simply the case of cutting down accounts since all mine have castles
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

This time last year they were going at 80mil. i sold one for 50 on ice needed quick sale. 60 is not a big ask