1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Castle Ladder Entrance

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Baciver of CCC, Aug 18, 2011.

1. I did it before but it has been years. How do I place a ladder at the door to my castle so I can enter up the ladder instead of opening the door?

2. Well, did the leg work myself, on I think page 71 I found a post speaking of other such placements. Tried it and it worked. For anyone wanting to do it... stand on the steps, place a goza targeting yourself, then raise goza 5 times, step back, place ladder on the goza, then chop goza. You run up beside the ladder on the steps then onto the ladder and up you go. :thumbup1:

3. LunaCityVendors

LunaCityVendors Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

(1) get square goza mat deed and interior deco tool and ladder deed (from heritage token)
    (2) stand on front step where you want ladder and double click goza mat deed on your STATUS bar so goza mat places under your feet
    (3) use interior deco tool and raise goza mat up 3 times
    (4) go in castle and from area above door click the ladder deed (select castle north) and target the goza mat
    (5) ladder will place on top of goza and you can chop the goza mat from under the ladder if you don't want it there :)

4. Deisree888

Deisree888 Guest

Thank you!!! I just place one and its great. I didn't have to raise the goza square 5 times. I messed around with it a bit. Thanks again.

5. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Just tried this. does this no longer work?

6. Logan Anderson

Logan Anderson Visitor

You may need to use snow or grass tiles instead of a goza. Placing on gozas has been very tricky recently.

7. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Nope. You can no longer place ladders on the front steps. I can't remember when that change happened, but it's a royal pain.

8. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

What did Ladders hurt? don't see why fix something that isn't broken