1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buying] castle or keep

Discussion in 'UO Catskills Trade' started by dyrk, May 21, 2010.

1. dyrk

dyrk Guest

facet doesnt matter preferably castle
  2. dyrk

dyrk Guest

bump no one has a castle for sale?
  3. dyrk

dyrk Guest

bump sumone show me a castle!!!!!!!!1
  4. dyrk

dyrk Guest

bump cmon sumone plz i just got scammed on uoforums i just want a castle not to keep gettin ripped off
  5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

May 12, 2004
    Just FYI since I saw your post on uoforums castles usually go for 250-300 mil
    I recently purchased one in a good location for 300M in fel.
    Keeps come up pretty often. I suggest getting in touch with Giggles from Blunt Logic. She's a real pro at placing them and often has a keep for sale on some facet somewhere. You can find her here on Stratics or in game (weekends are tough though)
    She's actually the one who brokered my castle deal. One of the most trustworthy people in the game IMO.
  6. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

May 12, 2008

Hey Dyrk,

As of now no Castles that I know of for sale. The last time someone contacted me to sell a castle on their behalf was about 2 months ago. I do not have any of my own for sale atm either. If I come across one I will PM you for sure.

My Icq is 375-739-774 if you wanna add me. I often plague everyone on my contact list when I have housing for sale or other items.
  7. dyrk

dyrk Guest

ok i guess ill change to a keep for now lol, i just like having enuff space i collect too much crap