1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Auction] Castle - Trinsic swamp (Tram) for sale =)

Discussion in 'UO Oceania Trade' started by Teeshy, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Will take offers 'til Wednesday some time (will set a definite time once I have slept =P)

Starting bids at 45 million

Feel free to PM me offers if you don't want to post 'em =)

Hrmm, think that's all you need to know! Ask if it wasn't ;)
  2. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Umm, havent really thought about an end time yet, but also havent had any offers yet so I guess it isnt really that important =P

Dropping runes around to it too, in case that helps people find it ;)
  3. Septimus

Septimus Guest

If it was in fel Id place an offer, but as its not, Im still thinking lol. Might be worth putting into the Auction Held 1st Sunday of the month I think at eves auctions. Might get some more coverage.
  4. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

That was my plan actually, but I hadn't heard anything about the auction, so assumed it wasn't going ahead this month =)

Besides, hubby has been in Spain for 2 1/2 weeks, and gets back Saturday (day before auction would be) and I'm pretty much certain that UO won't even cross my mind for a second that day ;) LOL!

Would make logistics of transferring it too difficult =)
  5. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Umm, life's taken over my life for a while, so I'll close this tomorrow 5pm my time (sth Aus) just cos I'm *almost* certain I will be on then =)

If it doesnt sell by then, I'll start a new thread with a straight out for sale sometime in the next couple of weeks =)

*edits* Totally irrelevant to the thread, but is it just me, or is the forum clock out? This post says I posted at 8:19am, and it was something like 8:30
  6. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Ah well, there ya go =) Guess I'll be moving back in after all ;)

I just wont decorate it this time, maybe I'll lag less and stop dying on the doorstep with 5 of my characters ;)

If I decide to put it back up for sale, I'll make a thread - though at the moment, since there's someone else selling multiple castles, and probably for less than the 45 mill I wanted, it might be quite some time ;)