1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Castle

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by The Mule, Aug 19, 2013.

1. The Mule

The Mule Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Preferably in Fel, but Tram will work too. Show me what you have and lets make a deal.

2. Darkman

Darkman Journeyman

own catas old tram castle m8 asked me to sell for him it owes him 500 mil so let me know
    icq to contact me for deals 672640986

3. The Mule

The Mule Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone else?

4. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ive got a castle in felucca i can sell..its got stuff in it at mo but i can move it f your seroius about a fel castle...sea front too...i will icq u

267 208 357

#4 THP, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
  5. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

lol!!!! u've got that stupid ..''u need to put your mobile number in to speak to me'' crap....

from minoc or vesper...run along the west road and u will come to a healer hut on the left..its the castle behind that...the firswt one u come too from minoc/vesper road travelling towards yew....called woks red retreat something like that....sea front and the road at side...very nice position to be fair

anyways icq me ..as i cannot you....will be on late tonight...but i mean late

#5 THP, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2013