1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Casual RP

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Luka Melehan, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

Looking for folks who just like to hang out and RP and don't need an event to do it. PM me here or at the link below. Let me know a little bit about your character, where you like to hang out, and what time period/days you tend to be online.

Thanks!

2. Avo

Avo Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Captain Avowyn Mehmet here. I'm a pirate who is shipwrecked at the moment. I travel the lands looking for opertunities to make some gold and afford the costly repairs my ship dearly needs. Captain Mehmet is very laid back as he is not used to life on land and considers it slow paced and dull at times. He enjoys a good ale mixed with tales of war and adventure.

This dastardly pirate can usually be found in Britian during the afternoons and evenings.

3. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Pfft! Avo. Get thee into ventrillo!!!
    In fact Gilfane vent is public. We host for NEW and I (and perhaps others) run across someone and invite them into vent to save typing.
    Siege indeed needs a neutral ground for shard wide/shard impacting conversation.
    I loved ladies night and having an open vent made the event all the more special... well that and WyRm! *drools*

Several people have now spoken on the boards against all the e peen waving, lack of respect, juvinile behavior... ect; the latest being Kelmo.
    Intrested in RP? Get in gil vent! New to the shard? Have a RP/event idea? Just wanna talk to some siege vets? Hop in vent! At the very least you can listen and have someone partied with you to relay information.

4. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

That would be me and the rest of TDO
    We are a RP guild, like a kind of robber clan. In the guild we have:
    Robbers and other evils, who will seach out victims and demand gold, resources or maybe just blood (I'm still a vampire and need to feed sometimes)
    The guild do also have poor and weak abanded from Lord Britich community and crafters who like to help this weaks.
    The robbers will also bring home resources to support the clan.

It's very much up to each to find their role in the guild and vs their victims as long they respect the goal for the guild.

The goal is to share some fun, also with their victims. The goal is not alot of loot.

Only thing that really are a problem for us, are the fact, that we are so few on the shard, so it's very hard to find victims now.

We don't need events to RP but do not mind them.

5. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I rather find players ingame than in a voice chat program.

6. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIn2wiiEoeg[/YOUTUBE]