1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Catawba Fishing Camp

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Pennywise, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Pennywise

Pennywise Guest

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

listening to that song playin' and thinkin' "yep, my mom woulda smacked my bottom the moment I was outta there"

:D

3. Oh my goodness. After the spanking i would have been grounded from stores til i grew up. who would have thought it.

4. MageCruella

MageCruella Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Oh my! I just laughed till I cried. There but for the grace of god goes I.
    I can't wait to send this off to my daughter in Fort Lawn.

5. Danse

Danse Guest

I wonder if her mom blessed the child with the "MOTHER'S CURSE>>>

(Incert child's name here) when you are grown and have children of your own...you will regret this incident..it will haunt you through out your adult life as you deal with you own children!!..

EVERYTIME my kid does something really mindshattering..it is never a good type either...those words echo in my head! And I rmemeber...exactly HOW she got all those gray hairs...and wrinkles...:D

6. PRAH

PRAH Guest

Oh I got the one my mother wished on me...and I wished them each one for themselves!

7. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

And it seemed to me, after all that, the kiddo didn't even come out with a toy!?!?!?!
    Or did I miss it, what a blown opportunity! LOL