1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Catskills: I must of missed the event..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Kotan, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

... like nothing happened. They appeared. Asked each other if the figures were right on the machine, and recalled.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Same thing on ATL.

3. wow, that was incredibly terrible. Thanks for wasting all our time!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

"Bring Blackrock"
    "Don't kick Kronos when hes down"

I dunno, I was expecting a little more than this, especially if it was being advertised as an EVENT.

5. Lord Kotan

Stratics Veteran

Yeah.. when they spend 2 months on it [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Don't forget ******* with dragons

7. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Same thing on Legends.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Did you miss the part where Drac told us several times that nothing would happen today?

Now, had there been no-pet and no-magic zones set up and everyone been frozen and silenced like back with Ricardo, you might have seen some of the nice effects that were going on that were covered up by the wave of fools.

9. MysticSim

MysticSim Guest

did ya want a bottle too?? holy... what did you expect? flashing lights, dancers, nothing happens till tommorrow.

10. Lord Kotan

Stratics Veteran

hey... saw you at the event; then you vanished - figured you left..

11. Lord Kotan

Stratics Veteran

I barley got the point of showing up.... they could off added that 45 seconds of display to tomorrows event.....

12. Came on with another character......Shoots At Stuff

13. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable

<blockquote><hr>

... like nothing happened. They appeared. Asked each other if the figures were right on the machine, and recalled.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha I was playing FFXI on my main pc. I stopped for 30seconds to watch UO on my other PC. I really thought of this as another stress test or something of that nature. We were even warned that it would go up in smoke.

The mob is fickle... Draconi will not let us down. I am guessing he is going to burn a weekend for this. Many thanks in advance.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I think they are just "melee challenged" [​IMG]

thanks for the blackrock again, I do not know what its gonna do tomorrow, but I can not wait to find out.

I was surprised by the turnout on LS, have not seen that many people in quite sometime.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

No prob... I pulled up a BUNCH mining in the past few days, so I took a few extra with me in case a few people needed or wanted some.

16. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master

Seriously, seriously lame. EA/Mythic, I dunno people......need to get your act together fast or hire some people with brains. What you did tonight was a load of crap.

Know how many people have plans and do things on saturday nights???

17. Guest

Guest Guest

random number generator gods must really hate my gm miner,

I have never mined up a piece, EVER. got several dozen different gems, zero blackrock. trying to fill my backlog of bods. oh well back to the mines.

18. Guest

Guest Guest

I pulled up like 6 Saturday in Cove Fel alone, but that was really the exception more than the norm.

Usually I might get one every other mining run or so, so I don't have too many.

Oddly enough, I had better overall luck as even when blackrock elems WERE spawning, I think I got one or two the entire time I mined and got quite a few more small blackrocks without them spawning.

I guess I have better luck in the mining area than some others (i.e. artifact drops).