1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Catskills PVP community?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Daltrey, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Daltrey

Daltrey Guest

Hello all!

I've been out of UO for a few years and am beginning to feel the pull again. I was wondering what the PVP community on Catskills is like these days. Are factions active? I read that there have been a lot of changes to factions and was curious as to whether they are seeing much activity. I also used to be in a guild that did a fair bit of champ spawns, or just roaming around looking for a fun fight - that kind of thing.

So, how are things on the shard that I used to call home? Is there still plenty of PVP fun to be had?
  2. Corvak

Corvak Guest

I don't know the address, and have never been there, But I have heard that a lot of PvPers frequent the DB4 forums.
  3. S.W.A.T

S.W.A.T Guest

There's really only 4 guilds that pvp on cats, theres the new D|R and NmE alliance, that teamed up to fight SEXC, which was already outnumbered by both of them, when they weren't allied, then theres [email protected], a little bigger then SEXC, but D|R+NmE= Zerg by numbers
  4. ProZac

ProZac Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 21, 2003

Don't forget to mention the up and coming Requiem. :)