1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

caution making dragon barding deeds

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by zamot, Jun 30, 2010.

1. zamot

zamot Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

After the change to dragon barding deeds I crafted some(about 10) out of shadow ingots to get the best durability. Well I like the normal metal looks so I chose "do not color". once crafted the deed does not show the durability so I just made all 10 at once. Once placed on the swamp dragon the durability shows up as an exceptional Iron made. So if you are making the barding deeds I suggest you use the color so you dont waste the ingots. There is another thread on UO Hall but it seems that it is falling to the 2nd page. I did send in a UO bugs but dont know where that will get us. This was just a heads up really.

2. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

...trying to follow what your saying. Your saying you can't tell its exceptional until its used?

3. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

He's saying that the command "do not color" on dragon barding deeds reverts the deeds to Iron, which makes it a waste of special ingots (and a lot of them!)

Thanks for the warning zamot!

4. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oh! Oh...OH! Ouch! Yeah, thanks for the heads up.