1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

cavern of discarded broken?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Demonous, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

on my shard, only 1 of the 3 areas are spawning, the one with the wolves had ratmen spawning sometimes but the other 2 areas never have ratmen, i searched every inch of the abyss and found no renowned ratmen so i've come to the conclusion that its broken in some way

2. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Yep...it happens. If you cannot find them somewhere throughout the abyss you will more than likely have to wait till server up to continue once again. It sucks, but bugs are bugs.

3. I believe one ratman spawned in surrounding rocky area like this:wall:

Attached Files:

4. A LOOONG time ago the was coding added to make monsters decay after 20 minutes. So if they got stuck, they would re-spawn shortly. Then, I believe, this got changed to two hours when the servers went to a dynamic interaction, where the creatures went into a standby mode if no one was around.

It would be nice if all the inaccessible spots got fixed (please report this as a bug) and if stick creatures would re-spawn faster.

5. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

if you cant find any ratmen that means someone lured off the renowned and it is wandering around somewhere.. you gotta find it and kill it to restart the spawn.

6. Myna

Myna Guest

i really dont know if there is a complex spawn and all 3 are conected to each other somehow

sometimes when i work the scorpions there is no next lvl spawn, but then the wolf is lvling although nobody is there. the big rats i can get barely to lvl

either there is something hidden i didnt find out yet or it totally bugged

7. Demonous

and when u search every inch of the abyss and still no renowned ratman? then what...

8. Demonous

you don't need to kill the scorpion, wolves or rats to get to the next level, it levels up on its own as long as the renowned is dead