1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Caves not Accessible

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Winker, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Can anyone tell me why i cant enter any of the caves now? I cant get past the entrance of any of the caves.

Any one know why and how i can get in?

2. jbfortune

jbfortune Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Because the QA team don't actually test anything? I'm afraid I can't help you but I know a few people are having the same issue.

3. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Its been this way for days now...but if you were able to make reilcs fast and easy that would be fixed the next day. But something as small as getting access to a cave, so i can contune to mine, can just be over looked untill theres nothing else/better to do.

The game is broken and no one knows how to fix it! They paid/layed off all the good staff off a few weeks back and things have gone from bad to worse.

Blind leading the blind :sad2:

4. jbfortune

jbfortune Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Indeed mate. The fact we get so little response from the so called "community" guy is great too.