1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

CC approval?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by nodgree, Feb 27, 2008.

1. nodgree

nodgree Guest

Its been over 48 hours and none of my items have been approved. Are there going to be any approvals at all this week?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Its been over 48 hours and none of my items have been approved. Are there going to be any approvals at all this week?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmm... When I left last night, there were none in queue. I'll look into it.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

More posts about items not yet approved can be found here.

4. nodgree

nodgree Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmm... When I left last night, there were none in queue. I'll look into it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, logged back in and 2 out of 7 have been approved [​IMG] Just waiting on the other 5 now [​IMG]

5. HoTDeViL

HoTDeViL Guest

i miss 2 also still and just uploaded them again them again. for me 3 out of 5 got approved.

Maybe there is a chance to give us a specific time for approval times. i get many customer orders for sign etc. sometimes it takes a day sometimes it gets approved right after i upload and some i dont get in any time. i have still one picture waiting for approval from yesterday

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Just waiting for one now that was done a couple of days ago , plzzzzzzzzzz