1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

CEO - 11/20/2008 - THANKS !!!

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by dayaous, Nov 21, 2008.

1. dayaous

dayaous Guest

Just a shout of thanks to:

Sergeant McWolf
    Violet Purplegrooven
    Lady Crunchenzapper
    Trixie Bumbleberry
    Miss Lilac Lady
    Fangs McWolf

Trevor and Little Boo Boo Dynoboom wanted to just say thanks for your help with the CEO last night. You all are truly AWESOME!

That was the first time we went through the CEO battle. We are now spoiled with the standard you all set...:D

Thanks,
    Little Boo Boo Dynoboom

2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks for coming! I had a teenager barking in my ear THE ENTIRE BATTLE, so I want to apologize to everyone if I made dumb gag choices or something. I wasn't even watching my own laff and ended with like 40some. I was playing with tunnel vision so again if I messed anything up in the seltzer round I'm sorry.

3. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! It was a wonderful run - sorry that I was a bit 'off.' I was so concerned with her laff that I was made a few mistakes. Nice to not be the only level one on the elevator! It was a pleasure to meet you both :)