1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

CEO run

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by ATIV7220, May 14, 2009.

1. ATIV7220

ATIV7220 Guest

Sorry, all. I disco'd. I can't even get on and stay on for two minutes now. Guess it wasn't meant to be.

2. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

Not to worry... After everyone else disconnected - we started the feeding round with five toons. As everyone knows, I thought that was great fun! I do love a challenge! Now I have the added bonus of listening to my hubby's running commentary beside me (very colorful on occasion!). He's not doing so bad for a noob... :D

Back to the disconnection issue - I do hope it gets fixed soon so that we can all play in peace.
  3. craze49

craze49 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 10, 2008
    I was there! Although you got disconnected we did all have fun. I think I did pretty good that time. I hope your diconnection problem is fixed soon.