1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cfo boarding group?

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Loopy Moe 27, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Loopy Moe 27

Loopy Moe 27 Guest

Hi everyone. It has probably been posted in the past, but how is the tuesday unite farming handling the new boarding group feature? I am asking because i went last night and got sort of lost and had to go do a cfo with randoms. It certainly is my fault, since i didn't know what was going on, but can someone please explain to me how we are working this so it doesn't happen again in the future? Thanks!

2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I could be wrong because I'm not going on Tuesdays, but I can't see why our groups would need boarding groups just for CFO Marathon night...

You sure you were in the right place?

3. Loopy Moe 27

Loopy Moe 27 Guest

If the Cfo's are at crazy river at 8 eastern every tuesday, then yes, i was in the right place.

4. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

I'm assuming this post is my fault. If not, great! But, here's what I was up to. I didn't know what day yesterday was, not surprising in itself. I was happily running cfo with a small group of friends from about 7:00 on and we were indeed using the boarding group. Their preferred district is crazy river so I'm assuming we were spotted at some point. Sorry! I didn't mean to cause any confusion and certainly didn't mean to miss cfo night!