1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Château de Sibérie (Tokot's castle)

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Tokot, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Tokot

Tokot Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Today I managed to buy my first castle in UO (thanks Jellybean and Drew), and the first place I decorated was of course a shrine of my beloved girlfriend, Dreamera. Here is the pic
    [​IMG]
    Will post more pics here as soon as I do more decoration :) it will take a couple of years though...

#1 Tokot, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
    Kayhynn likes this.
  2. Tokot

Tokot Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Second place, the common scareyard, presenting my halloween collections.
    [​IMG]

3. Irulia Darkaith

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Wait you just bought a castle and you already started decorating? That makes me feel bad, it's been over a year since I placed a castle and I just started decorating (it takes awhile to go through all the virtual swatches and paints).

I like the shrine - very stark contrast to the greeting you get at your entrance - can't wait to see the finished project. Then you can come over and finish mine. ;)

4. Tokot

Tokot Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Crafter's hall, BOD Storage depot and a bit of display :)
    [​IMG]

5. Tokot

Tokot Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I'm not sure about castle price on Catskills, but I earned money and items for two years to buy mine on Europa. Couldn't wait a single second more to start decorating it :)