1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Champ Protector is done!

Discussion in 'The Citizens Forum' started by Poo, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

i have a stealth mage that i invested a couple hours in and got him up to a Knight of Justice.

i have 3 comps side by side, so typically i park him at the champ somewhere hidden and play on my other 2 comps.

that way we can double our scroll count at any given champ.

even if i dont have time to come do the champ with you guys, icq me and ill at least park that guy at the champ for the double scroll count.

we will also need a chest at one of the houses somewhere where i can dump all those scrolls and SOTs into.

Poo

2. Lore Denin (GL)

Stratics Veteran

Thanks Poo,

Last night was not a good first run but we'll get it going. I was wondering if we could put detect on the protector and just have him spam it while hidden. It seems all the BTH are stealthers and they would have a hard time if they are constantly being revealed.

Let me know if this can work,

Thanks Lore

3. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

i could.

problem that i can think of right off the top of my head.... didnt they mess up detect hidden?

i dont think it works on blues anymore... which i think all those stealth archers where if im not mistaken.