1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

champ spawn drops

Discussion in 'UHall' started by elspeth, Dec 27, 2011.

1. elspeth

elspeth Guest

And another question about drops. Does anyone know if its possible to get champ spawn loot (SoTs and 105s etc) from leftover high level spawn even when the altar is either inactive or at a lower level?

2. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yes secound level yuou can get sot's and 105s

3. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Have gotten them off of level one critters also.

4. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I think he is asking about if you can get drops after boss is dead from left over spawn.

I do not remember if I ever have. but i am pretty sure you can.

lorddog

5. elspeth

elspeth Guest

That's exactly what I'm asking lorddog. And also, if I find a spawn that someone has worked up to a higher level and then abandoned. Can I get scrolls off of the high level spawn even if the altar has dropped down to a lower level?

6. I dont know that I've ever gotten anything off of the spawn after killing the champ and then the left over spawn, but I know you can get SoTs and 105s off of every level. I would even say I get more of either from the first two levels. Go work up a spawn's first couple of levels, go to another and maybe a third, it takes 10 minutes per red candle, well just dont go back to the first spawn for an hour or so and it will revert.

7. elspeth

elspeth Guest

Yes, I know you can do that. But after it has reverted there will be leftover spawn from the higher levels. Can you get scrolls of T and 105s off of the "leftovers" even when it is back to level 1? Or are they just flotsam slowing you down?