1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Champ Spawns Broken

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Endrik, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

So We did a few this morning that seemed to work just fine. I then swung by Despise and there are no candles and no monsters, no Baracoon anywhere to be found. I tried popping it and was told the champ had already been challenged. So Despise is still bugged.

I then figured I would re-pop Desert as we had recently finished a rat spawn there. I poped a 3 candle Reptile. I figured that was a good spawn to work my valor up and started killing stuff. After about 15 minutes I had killed ALL the spawn. There are still the original 3 red skulls, but no whites, and not a single snake or lizzard man has respawned in all of desert. I have checked everywhere and there are no hidden pockets of spawn.

Something is definitely wrong with champ spawns.

2. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Pageda GM and got a canned response. Anybody else having this problem? This is on Sonoma btw.

3. kentuckyjoe

kentuckyjoe Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I had the same problem on Atlantic. I went to Khauldun and someone had worked a Ratman there already. I popped another Ratman and started killing stuff off. I wiped all of the intitial spawn and all of the residual that was leftover and nothing respawned. Popped with 3 red candles and never got to see a white candle come up.

4. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I take it one of the programmers got raided by reds and this is their way of getting even. I'm sure the non-fel spawns are working just fine.

5. Divster

Divster Guest

Several of my guildmates have also had problems with spawns today, valor on ratmen became activated then went to full candle/skull lvl befoire all spawn dissapeared, despise required 2 people to challenge to activate then became stuck halfway through 2nd lvl, something is def wrong with spawns in both fel and ilsh

6. Chrissay_

Chrissay_ Guest

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are currently looking into the issue.

Chrissay

7. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

To add to the reports, Napa Despise is stuck at 4 red candles/no spawn

8. Drowy

Drowy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Drachenfels Ilshenar Humility, all red and white candles and Level 1 spawn:grrr: