1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Chance of Destruction on Repair

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Traxler, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Traxler

Traxler Guest

Is there a table or calculator that gives the chance of destruction for repairing a piece of leather armor based on tailoring skill?
  2. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 13, 2004
    I believe that would be 0%. You can fail or succeed, but I don't believe you can destroy an item when you repair it. You will most certainly lose a point of durability as well.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

I think if something has a durability of 0/1 and you try and repair it and it loses a point of durability it will be destroyed - but who would try? lol

Other than that, I don't think there is any chance of an item breaking during a repair.
  4. If oyu hit 0 and fail it will self destruct.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

In that situation I'd use a Powder of Fortifying. Especially if it is a great item.