1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Chances of getting a runic fletching kit

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by SweetbabyPacific, Jan 2, 2008.

1. What are my chances of getting a runic fletching kit.

2. I don't know that the exact percent chance has ever been posted, at least I've never seen it, but it's all dependent on RL luck and the RNG. I spent a week in Heartwood, about 6 hours a day when ML first came out (was lucky enough to have been on vacation that week) and went from 50-GM Bowcrafting. In that time, I got 2 Oak and 2 Ash runics. I've heard of people going there and getting a Heartwood after their first hour, then others that wouldn't even know what a runic looked like if they hadn't seen one on a vendor for 15 mil. So....ya feelin' lucky? [​IMG]

3. imported_GFY

imported_GFY Guest

I'm a big believer in the hour a day policy. I go for about an hour a day, unless I get a kit then I thank the UO gods and go do something else!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I'm a big believer in the hour a day policy. I go for about an hour a day, unless I get a kit then I thank the UO gods and go do something else!

[/ QUOTE ]

I love that line!