1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Change for our Future

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Luna Rossa, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Luna Rossa

Luna Rossa Guest

The Society of Ancestral Guardian Elders (SAGE) has just undergone a change in the dynamics of the guild to become an "RP Only" guild.
    This will be dedicated to those that wish to role-play only and take part in rp scenarios and events.

If you are interested or wish more information, please feel free to contact me or look for me either in our hometown of Moonglow in Trammel or stop me or any SAGE member in passing.

2. Lord_Asterix

Lord_Asterix Guest

*drools feverishly*

3. I applaud your efforts.

4. Luna Rossa

Luna Rossa Guest

Thank you. I believe I have come up with a great set of rules and policies, some good guides on RPing and hopefully with a little effort and some creative writing, we can rekindle the interest in role-playing within the realm.

I am not going to lose to UO without trying.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Glad to hear someones actually putting rp on life support.
    I'd love to join any events you have.

6. Luna Rossa

Luna Rossa Guest

Wonderful...glad to hear it!

Well, we are planning an IC RP expedition tonight starting with a blessing ceremony at 6:30 pm pst at the T.F. Deermeadows Shrine and then continuing on to Dungeon Rock.

So come on in...the waters fine!