1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Change from classic to customizable. Need help

Discussion in 'UHall' started by imported_Nicholi, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Ive got a classic large tower and I'm considering changing to a customizable. The option is offered through the house menu. Question is, if I do that with items still in the house where do they go? Do the drop on the ground? Do they fall onto the foundation of the new customizable? I'd like to change, but I'd also like to change without having to pack up and move all my stuff.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Just hit customize and everything will go into the storage crate.
  3. The stuff on the 2 wings of the tower went to the ground last time i tried this.
  4. Every time I have customized my houses, if I mad a change that affected where something was locked down or secured they would be put in the moving crate.

Of course you could just go to TC1 and place a tower and put some things around the tower and then do the customize and see were they end up.

If you do that and your done with it, then ... why not demolish the structure for someone elses future testing. [​IMG]