1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Change in Merchant Quest since Publish

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Katrena, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Prior to the latest publish, you would get a set amount of Karma (regardless of your Karma level) after completing each quest. Since the publish, the higher your Karma, the less Karma you receive from each quest. Due to this change, you can not get to 32000 Karma anymore from the Merchant quest.

I do not recall reading anything in the publish notes about this. Is this an intended change or not?

Thanks, Katrena

2. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

If confirmed I would be opposed to this change, at least as far as the inability to gain Karma to maximum. Exodus spawns, hitherto the only way to achieve maximum Karma, are not done commonly enough to be used for this purpose, and Karma is too easy to lose accidentally. There are all kinds of reasons, both RP and utilitarian, that a player may wish to achieve maximum Karma on a given character.

-Galen's player

BeaIank and BrianFreud like this.
  3. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Isn't karma a *****?...la

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 TheScoundrelRico, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2014