1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Change in music ??

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Gorgoroth1, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Gorgoroth1

Gorgoroth1 Guest

I went to Nu jel'm and couldn't believe my ears. Music with hints of sorrow and tragedy yet an eloquent feel that life continues to prevail and grow. Will they modify the Nu jel'm gear to this current one? Are other city themes being reviewed?I like the refreshing change. Thank you!!

2. Gorgoroth1

Gorgoroth1 Guest

Obviously I don't get out much! The music I refered to was added in publish 52. *rolls eyes* The names are "Festival,Honor,Medival and Castle". Can anyone tell me if these can be attained for the music box? *Puts bag full of model glue back over head*

3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

all you ever wanted to know about music gears can be found here but I don't see the new music on the list

4. Wow... someone who actually listens to the city music in game! I didn't know such a creature existed! I'll have to turn mine back on and check it out.

5. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

*laughs* Yeah I havent had mine on in quite some time.. Ill have to turn mine back on too and check out these new tunes! :)

6. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

LOL

Yeah the Ultima sounds dont come thru, cause of the mp3 players blaring thru my headphones :) ;)

7. Gorgoroth1

Gorgoroth1 Guest

I like experiencing UO in its full glory .......*notices "kick me" sign*......hmm I guess this is why the music box wasn't a best seller huh? I should probably go through my dated music collection....wonder if anyone still listens to Uriah Heep?

8. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I know one person *sheepish grin*

9. Kula

Kula Guest

someone still listens to Kula Shaker too :D